Hey Traverse City Friends
I am starting a new small group study in Fife Lake on Sunday Evenings starting this week (July 22nd). The study is All The Place to Go, How Will You Know? by John Ortberg. Here is a description from Pastor Ortberg’s website:
Very rarely in the Bible does God command someone to “Stay”. He opens a door, and then he invites us to walk through it — into the unknown. And how we choose to respond will ultimately determine the life we will lead and the person we will become. In fact, to fail to embrace the open door is to miss the work God has made for us to do.
In All the Places To Go… How Will You Know?, bestselling author John Ortberg opens our eyes to the countless doors God places before us every day, teaches us how to recognize them, and gives us the encouragement to step out in faith and embrace all of the extraordinary opportunities that await.
So go ahead — walk through that door. You just might do something that lasts for eternity.
- Day and Time – Sunday’s (Starting July 22nd), 5 to 7:30pm
- Each evening starts with a fellowship dinner (bring something to pass and share).
- Child care is provided
- Location – Please send me an email ([email protected]) for directions
- Cost? Nothing. Just show up and bring a dish to share.
- More Info? Check out our Facebook page (Fife Lake Connect and Bible Study).
- This is a six week study and we plan to conclude on August 26th