This Fall, Bible Baptist Church will be doing the TRANSFORMED Church Campaign; and the Jr & Sr Highers will be following along on Wednesday Nights.
Transformed is a church-wide, 7-session campaign that will guide and grow the church by exploring what the Bible has to say about every essential area of our lives: Spiritual, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Relational, Financial, and Vocational.
The world is shouting for our attention with answers to our relationship struggles, solutions to our financial trouble, and explanations to our search for meaning. But the world’s promises leave us empty and searching for more. God’s Word is the only answer that promises to transform our lives from the inside out.
We will begin TRANSFORMED for the Student Ministry on September 3rd (7pm) with the series introduction and then on September 10th (6pm) with the small group program. Here is the Schedule for the Fall:
- September 3rd, 7pm – Series Introduction
- September 10th, 6pm – Spiritual Health
- September 17th, 6pm – Physical Health
- September 24th, 6pm – Mental Health
- October 1st, 6pm – Emotional Health
- October 8th, 6pm – Relational Health
- October 15th, 6pm – Financial Health
- October 22nd, 6pm – Vocational Health
Each week the youth group will have a time of interactive games, worship, main lesson and small group discussion. To go along with the lesson and discussion each student will receive a TRANSFORMED Student Journal. The Student Journal is an important part of the campaign as the students will use it for their weekly notes, personal devotionals and group discussions. Each journal is $7 and can be purchased on September 3rd at the church.
The Transformed Student Journal includes:
- Study guides for all 7 small group lessons
- 3 devotionals for each week of the campaign (21 total)
Let’s unite as a church and be transformed together![wpsr_sharethis]