How to Bring Order Out Of Chaos:
Life gets very confusing at times, and as the pressure of a chaotic life mounts around us, we can feel stressed and disorganized. As we continue to live under the stress of disorganization, we typically start to develop anxiety and depression. We begin to feel stuck, unsure of what path to take for OUR life. As a life coach, I want to share how you can bring order out of the chaos that is happening in your life.
Genesis 1:28 (NLT) – Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”
The Path Forward
In Genesis 1:28, God tells Adam and Eve to “…fill the earth and GOVERN it.” Govern means to bring order out of chaos. When we let life “happen” around us, we end up in chaos. Do you ever feel like you have chaos happening around you?
How to Develop Order out of Chaos:
Here are a few tips to bring order out of all the chaos:
- Define your Mission – what is the Mission of your life? Why are you here? What are your gifts, strengths, and talents? What brings life and energy to you?
- Set a Vision – where do you want to be in 3-5 years? What kind of relationships and friendships do you want? What type of career do you want to be in?
- Operate from Your Core Values – be able to state your rules for life. Your core values will be the rules that you will live in to accomplish your Mission and vision. Your core values flow out of your identity.
- Work out your Philosophy of working with others – How do you want to relate to others (personally and professionally)? What kind of people do you want to spend your most precious time with?
- Establish Goals – What big picture projects will move and motivate you to accomplish your Mission and Vision (have NO MORE than five goals a year).
- Relationships – what friends and family members will you reach out to for help in accomplishing your Mission and vision for life? You need help; start with the safe people who know you the best and love you.
I want to help. Developing your personal Mission, vision, and core values can feel daunting. Let’s meet for a consultation to discuss what a life coaching engagement looks like.