Executive Life Coaching
I love working with pastors who want to see their ministry grow and their life make a difference for eternity.
My goal is to help pastors and churches reach their goals.
In today’s stressful environments it can be easy to play it safe, in ministry, and in life. The problem is, playing it safe rarely moves you forward or helps you reach your goals. I can help. I will help you understand what is holding you back and help you develop a system to move you forward.
Executive Coaching Process
You might be a Senior or Lead pastor with years of experience or a pastor in transition; nevertheless, a structured coaching process that is tailored to who you are and what you want to accomplish will be my primary objective.
The coaching process typically lasts anywhere from six to ten months. Each coaching session will last from 30 minutes to 90 minutes and will be conducted over the phone, in a virtual meeting space (like Zoom) or in-person (at Terry’s Traverse City office or at your location).
The coaching process includes:
- The Kick-off Meeting – The kick-off meeting covers the details of the coaching contract, an overview of the coaching process, confidentiality agreement, the involvement of the sponsor (if present), overview of data gathering, and the expectations of coaching.
- Data Gathering and Feedback – Data gathering and feedback may include one or more of the following: the 360-degree survey, StrengthFinder assessment, SWOT Analysis, TPRAT assessment, and the Peer Feedback assessment.
- The Development Plan – The development plan covers various brainstorming sessions, input and support from sponsors, and the development of a plan that addresses both the individual and the organization’s needs.
- Coaching to the Development Plan
- Evaluation and Closure – at the conclusion of the coaching process, Terry, the client, and the sponsor will: evaluate the coaching process, discuss the next steps, reflect on the learning, hand off a plan to the client and conclude the coaching engagement.
Call Terry today to schedule your consultation meeting. The consultation session is free and there is no obligation to start the coaching engagement.