I want to be successful in life.
I want peace and security within my personal life.
I want engaging and inspiring relationships.
I want to do work that matters.
But what do you do when your current reality doesn’t match the desires/wants you are reaching for?
YOU DO THIS:
“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.” Galatians 6:9 (NLT)
You keep investing in the healthy habits that WILL bring growth.
Do you want personal peace and security? Invest in these behaviors:
- daily prayer and time with God
- daily balance of exercise, rest, and a healthy diet
- a weekly habit of saving money for the future (even if it’s a little)
Do you want engaging and inspiring relationships? Invest in these behaviors:
- engage with people who are positive about life
- engage with people who WILL listen to you and walk in life WITH you
- share the vulnerable aspects of your life with SAFE people
Do you want to do work that matters? Invest in these habits:
- Continue to grow, learn, and develop your skills.
- Challenge your thoughts with quality feedback from others.
- Show up EVERYDAY and bring positive energy to the work you are doing.
Being SUCCESSFUL is HARD WORK! Don’t give up, keep doing the small, vital behaviors that bring growth and at JUST THE RIGHT TIME you will reap a HARVEST OF BLESSING!
Consider Life Coaching
I want to help you reach your personal, professional, and/or relational goals. Let’s start the coaching relationship today. Your first session is free.
- Call: 231-499-9069
- Email: [email protected]
Leave a comment